NYCUA Annual Scholarship Program In Association with ONE Credit Union
How to Apply
How to apply for a college scholarship
Thank you for your interest in our scholarship program, offered in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association. Please review the following instructions carefully before completing your application.
Note: You must be a member of ONE Credit Union of New York to apply for a college scholarship through us. If you are not currently a member, please call the credit union at 716-842-1320 to learn how to join.
- Complete and save the scholarship application form. Please use only the space provided on the form to answer the questions. Other than where specified on the application form, no attachments, resumes, pictures or other materials of any kind should be submitted or used to answer the questions.
- You and your parent or guardian must sign the Certification and Release Authorization on the back page of the application form.
- You must obtain a credit union verification code from your credit union in order to verify eligibility.
- Submit your application below by January 7, 2023, along with:
- a high school transcript documenting your GPA for grades 9-11; and
- an essay response.
If any portion is incomplete or not included, the application will not be considered.
Please save and upload the documents as three separate files (pdf, Word, jpg only; Google Docs will not be accepted):
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the credit union at 716-842-1320. Winner notifications will be sent in May 2023. Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!
ONE Credit Union Scholarship
ONE Credit Union, in partnership with the New York Credit Union Association, are working together to support higher education.
We’re awarding two $500 scholarships, one to each of the top two scoring applications that didn’t already win.
There are only a few requirements and it’s easy to apply too. Here are the basics:
- You must apply for the NYCU scholarship
- You must be a college-bound high school senior
- You need to be a member of ONE Credit Union